Greater Buffalo Gymnastics is excited to begin offering a year-round program! What does year-round program mean? It means once you register with us, that spot is yours indefinitely! No more struggling to find a spot, no changes to your gymnastics schedule every season. Of course, when your gymnast’s level changes there may be some movement in your class day and time based on availability at the new level. But other than that, you can count on your gymnastics class remaining consistent all year.
- Class enrollments continue into the Summer and roll right into the following Fall season. We no longer offer any specific Summer Programming or Camps.
- Should you be interested in taking a break from gymnastics for a period of time, our current policy will remain in effect throughout the year; simply let Client Services know by the last week of any given month that your gymnast will not be returning the following month. This will release your gymnast from the spot and also suspend any charges from being applied to your account. Please note, this does open your student’s spot in the class. Unfortunately we can not hold a student’s spot in a class once their enrollment is dropped. Should you decide to return to the program at any point, you can select a new class through the Customer Portal.
- There is a $45 annual membership fee per gymnast enrolled. This membership fee renews each year, at the same time of year that you first enrolled your student with us.
- If you have any questions about your child’s class designation, please reach out to Client Services and they will make sure you are placed in the proper class.
- When considering your child’s age designation: Gymnasts will be enrolled in classes based on their birth month. So, if I turn 5 in month of September, I can register for a 5-year-old class in September. If I don’t turn 5 until December, I’ll be in a Kinder Kids class until the month of my birthday.
Registration and enrollment is available year-round through our Customer Portal. Get your gymnast(s) registered at your earliest convenience. Create an account with us, make a profile for your student, and find a class in the Classes page of the portal! Registration for all of our classes are accepted on a first received, first processed basis.
We look forward to seeing you in class!