Have your birthday party at Greater Buffalo Gymnastics Center!
What is Included?
- 2 hours of fun filled gymnastics excitement with our Party Coaches!
- Pizza (cheese or cheese and pepperoni) and beverages (pop, juice, or fruit punch)
- Paper Goods (unless you wish to provide your own)
- Special ‘Birthday Throne’ with balloons for the birthday child
- Discount flyers for all party guests for enrollment in gymnastics classes
What You Provide
- Birthday Cake and Candles
- Specialty Paper Goods, only if you desire your own theme
- Goodie Bags, if desired
Scheduling Your Party
- Please try to call at least 4-6 weeks before your desired party date, dates fill up quickly!
- Parties can be scheduled: Saturdays after 4:00pm, Sundays after 11:00am
- When calling to schedule please have the desired date of your party and the approximate number of children who will be attending. Once we have this information we will work on getting party coaches for your date. After we can confirm we have coaches, we will have you stop in to put down your party deposit.
Party Specifics & Rules for Safety’s Sake
- All children attending the party must be five (5) years old the day of the party. No exceptions, even for siblings.
- A permission slip signed by each guest’s parent must be provided prior to anyone entering the gym. Permission slips can be printed for you at the time your deposit is paid or can be found on our website.
- Our parties are meant to be children’s parties. Food and paper products will not be provided for anyone who is not a participating child at the party.
- As the birthday child’s parents, you are permitted on the floor to take pictures and help with the party. Any other adults (other family members, parents of guests, etc.) must stay on the balcony or in the parent waiting room for the entire duration of the party. Parents are also able to leave during the party and simply return for pickup at the party’s conclusion.
- Please make sure all guests understand that children must have socks and long hair must be pulled back. No dangling jewelry is allowed, post earrings only.
- Coach/student ratio will be based on participant’s age, ability, and the scheduled activities.
Leading Up to your Party
- Three (3) days prior to your party you must contact the gym office with a final headcount. You will be charged based on the number called in or, a minimum of 10, and for any additional children that show up. Please avoid having walk-ins for the party as staffing is based on the number you call in and is paramount to safety.
- If we do not hear from you three (3) days prior we will be unable to staff the party and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Please arrive no soon than 10 minutes prior to the start of your party, with permission slips for your child (if applicable) and their guests.
- The cost for our two (2) hour party is $18.00 per child, with a 10 child minimum
- Payment for the deposit and party may be made by cash, check, Mastercard, or Visa. Checks can be made payable to Greater Buffalo Gymnastics & Fitness Center.
- Once the date of your party is confirmed by the office, please stop in to fill out the necessary paperwork and put down your $50.00 deposit. This deposit is applied to your final party balance.
- If you are interested in paying for your party with a credit card, the card must be put on file with the office at the time the deposit is made. Your card will then be charged the Monday after the party once a final head count is determined.