Greater Buffalo Gymnastics & Fitness Center offers private lessons for anyone interested in improving their tumbling and gymnastics skills. Coaches will work to achieve the individual student’s goals while working within their ability level.
To Schedule Lessons
- Please contact the office by stopping in or calling us during business hours to fill out a form which will help our coaches better understand your child’s needs and goals.
- Let us know what you are looking to achieve from your lesson. (i.e. My daughter wants her back handspring). This will help the coach decide on what is the best approach for achieving the goal(s) and plan a timeline.
- What days and times are you interested in scheduling lessons? The more information you can provide us, the better.
- If you have a particular coach you would like to work with let us know. If possible, we will honor your request.
- Please keep in mind private lessons are meant to be a supplementary tool, working in conjunction with the training the athlete is already receiving. We will typically only book one or two lessons at a time, scheduling more at the coach’s discretion should they feel the additional time would help with reaching the goal they and the athlete have set.
Once we have that information, our Private Lesson Coordinator will contact a coach to arrange your lessons. When we can confirm your days and times you will be contacted regarding the schedule, payment information, and anything else you might need to know.
Please keep in mind that our coaches will work within the same guidelines as our class gymnasts regarding safe progressions and skill levels as suggested by the USA Gymnastics, the governing body for national gymnastic clubs.
Payment for Lessons
Completed registration form and a registration fee of $15.00 is required for all students not currently enrolled. All lessons for any given month must be scheduled and paid for at one time. If you wish to add more lessons after that, they would be arranged for the next month. The lessons may be paid by cash, check, Mastercard, or Visa, however, you must have a credit card on file with the office. All lessons must be paid for at least 48 hours in advance of the first lesson. Pricing for private lessons is as follows:
1 Person, 1 Hour – $45
2 People, 1 Hour – $60 ($30 per student)
Should you need to cancel a private lesson, please call the office and we will notify the coach. If the lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, the student will be charged full payment. If you cancel with more than 24 hours’ notice, the office will work with you to reschedule the lesson. Should a staffing issue arise and your coach needs to cancel a lesson, we will reschedule the lesson with you.