We are always looking for exceptional people to join our staff! You must be energetic, positive, and love to work with children & young adults. Apply Online! Fill out an application, submit a resume or call our office at (716) 639-0020. We would love to hear from you! We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Pre-School Instructors
- Boys and Girls Recreational Class Instructors
- USAG Boys and Girls Team Coaches
- Summer Camp & Class Instructors
- Special Events Staff
- Office & Management
We are most interested in active life participants that enjoy the human experience of smiles, laughter, fun, and growth, in conjunction with measurable results.
A qualified person is someone who has had experience in:
- Gymnastics or Personal Training
- Team or Individual Sports
- Sports Coaching or Sports Motivation
- Athletic Performance
- Has an aptitude for teaching/mentoring and positively developing young students
- A creative mind for inspiring children.
- Active listening.
- Ability to inspire others.
- Continuous learning.
- Owning a competitive spirit.
- A strong will to achieve.
If you have experience in any of these, you would enjoy working with us.
The Greater Buffalo Gymnastics & Fitness Center is celebrating our 25th Anniversary. We have recently completed our 5th expansion, and are excited to continue growing by mentoring, advocating for, and enriching the lives of children, athletes, and families. We are seeking individuals who want to make a difference while also feeling valued in a thriving culture. Working within our organizations will help contribute to increased self-confidence, community involvement, advancement possibilities, and innovative opportunities.